Crazy A’s Horse Hotel
is located two miles
south of Cloverdale &
4 miles east of
beautiful beach. We have
some of the best
places to ride in
Oregon & can you
believe they’re all
within a 15 mile range!
● Bob Straub State Park is my favorite place to ride with 484 acres
of unimaginable trails and beach.
● Cape Kiwanda is the home of the breathtaking Haystack Rock.
It’s only a hop and a skip over the cape to McPhillips Beach that
leads you to a smaller more peaceful beach.
● Sand Lake with 1,076 acres of the Siuslaw National Forest has
someof the greatest dunes on the Oregon Coast!
● Mount Hebo (3,164 feet high) is known for being one of the
best, most easily accessed viewpoints in the north Oregon Coast,
with a 360-degree view from the summit.
● Last, but not least, there are endless miles of logging trails
within riding distance from our boarding facility.